|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
How do I install the DeploymentPro (legacy) Agent from a shared network location?
To install the DeploymentPro Agent from a shared location:
- Select the option for a shared location install on the DeploymentPro Customization page.
- Download the DeploymentPro Agent from the websitel
- Click on the Start menu and open up the (cmd).
- Navigate to the folder where you installed the file and run
- This will download the x64 and x86 versions of the software.
For a more in-depth look at how the Shared Install works, see our article on What is the process for installing DeploymentPro from a shared lcoation?