Failed to Locate Destination Exchange Folder
This error indicates that MigrationWiz couldn't find a folder in the expected folder path. This usually implies that a user is renaming folders at the Destination.
The most common scenario for this error to occur is when:
- A user has a label in Google Drive such as 'a/b/c' or 'a' / 'b' / 'c'.
- The user is migrated, MigrationWiz will attempt to create a folder tree such as "a" / "b" / "c".
- The user renames "a" as "a/b", moved the folder "c" under "a/b" and deleted "b".
- A folder "a/b" / "c" already exists at the Destination.
This issue will also occur when migrating mailboxes utilizing half-width or full-width characters (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages), where the Source and Destination systems display these characters differently. In that case, you will need to add the Advanced Option
EWSTrackAlternativeFolderNames=1to the Support Options of your project in addition to performing the steps below. This Advanced Option is able to compensate for possible white spaces in folder names as well as half-width characters.
We recommend the following:
- Have the user log in to their Destination environment and delete the folder(s) that they updated.
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Open your Project and select the users that were in error.
- Click on the Reset Items button.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on Start Migration.