Failed to Locate Destination Exchange Folder
This error indicates that MigrationWiz couldn't find a folder in the expected folder path. This usually implies that a user is renaming folders at the Destination.
The most common scenario for this error to occur is when:
- A user has a label in GoogleDrive such as 'a/b/c' or 'a' / 'b' / 'c'.
- The user is migrated, MigrationWiz will attempt to create a folder tree such as "a" / "b" / "c".
- The user renames "a" as "a/b", moved the folder "c" under "a/b" and deleted "b".
- A folder "a/b" / "c" already exists at the Destination.
This issue will also occur when migrating mailboxes utilizing half-width or full-width characters (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages), where the Source and Destination systems display these characters differently. In that case, you will need to add the Advanced Option EWSTrackAlternativeFolderNames=1 to your project in addition to performing the steps below.
We recommend the following:
- Have the user log in to their Destination environment and delete the folder(s) that they updated.
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Open your Project and select the users that were in error.
- Click on the Reset Items button.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on Start Migration.