How do I set up a document migration project in MSPComplete?
To set up a document migration project, complete the following steps in MSPComplete:
- Click Getting Started from the left navigation menu.
- In the MigrationWiz Project Details section, click Go To Projects for the appropriate workgroup.
- Click Create Project in the top menu bar.
- Select the appropriate migration project type from the list of available options.
- Enter a name for the project, select the customer, and click Next step.
- Select the Source endpoint, and click Next step.
- Select the Destination endpoint, and click Save and go to summary.
Note: Read the Add endpoints topic for more information about adding customer endpoints.
- Click Save Project.
Next, you will have to add items to your migration project.