MigrationWiz looks at the Source email address to know who the owner of an event is. If your calendar events are being migrated, but you are not being shown as the owner of the event, confirm that the Source email address matches the email address of the creator of the event at the Source.
Articles in this section
- Calendar Event Ownership
- Conversion of Outlook folders containing a forward slash
- Different folder types at the Destination after a mail-only mailbox migration
- Exchange Folder Size Migration Impact
- Export from Exchange 2007 using WebDAV
- Finding the main AutoDiscover URL and Certificate Principal Name for a Hosted Exchange provider
- How do I migrate from Exchange IMAP with administrative credentials?
- Verify mailbox accessibility using EWS
- What rules and permissions will be migrated during a Microsoft Exchange mail migration?