How do I set a date range filter in MigrationWiz?
Date range filters are set at the project level, and allow you to exclude items that were created before or after a certain date. To set a date range filter on a migration:
- Log in to MigrationWiz.
- Go to the project containing the migrations that need a date range filter.
- In the top-left corner, click on Edit Project, and from the drop-down menu, select Advanced Options.
- In the upper-middle, under Filtering, you will see the text "Only migrate items within this date range". Under this, you will see two checkboxes:
- To exclude items that are older than a certain date, check the box that says Only migrate items newer than the specified date.
- To exclude items that are newer than a certain date, check the box that says Only migrate items older than the specified date.
- Items migrate based on Modify Date, and not Create Date. For more information, see KB005485.
- You can set a filter to migrate items before a date and a filter to migrate items after a certain date, at the same time. This allows you to select a specific timeframe of data that you wish to migrate.
- When running a Pre-Stage Migration, any current date range filters will be overriden by the Pre-Stage Migration's settings. Click here to learn more about pre-stage migrations.