How do I add an Office 365 Group and apply a folder filter?
To define a File Server to Office 365 Groups migration project, follow the steps below to add a Destination document library and add a folder filter.
- Click on the green bar labeled Quick Add.
- In the Destination field labeled Libary, enter the name of the Group document library as Shared Documents
- The name of the Group document library is always "Shared Documents".
- If the migration line is not customized, all the documents from the File Server will be uploaded into this Group document library.
- If a single folder from the Azure storage container is to be migrated, edit the migration line (by clicking on the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the dashboard) and add a folder filter. For example, to migrate a folder called "MarketingDocuments" and its subfolders, define the following folder filter: