How do I open a Support ticket?
Note: Before submitting the Support ticket, check http://status.bittitan.com to find out if there are known issues that may impact project performance.
To open a Support ticket for any BitTitan product:
- Log in to the MigrationWiz account.
- Click on the question mark icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Contact Support in the blue square, or on the navigation list on the left of the screen.
- Complete the form. In the message box, be sure to include the following:
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Best time for contact
- Your time zone
- The email address of the MigrationWiz account
- Name of the Project (Activation code if this is a UserActivation/DeploymentPro Project)
- Mailbox(es) impacted
- A full, detailed summary of the issue, any error messages, and the user experience. Note: "Need urgent help" and "Call ASAP" are not full, detailed descriptions of the problem.
- A list of the troubleshooting steps performed so far
- Gather any screen shots that would help with the troubleshooting, and include any applicable log files.
- For missing items, include a screen shot of items at the Source and the Destination.
BitTitan Support staff receives support requests from over 50 countries, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Response times vary, based on the volume of requests. Responses may take longer for more complex questions and issues that require investigation.
Note: If you do not have a Premium Phone Support License, you can request a callback or a remote session. These must be set up 24 hours in advance, and within a four-hour time frame. When requesting a callback or remote session, include: your Contact Name and Contact Number (with country code), and your BitTitan account email address.