Before you submit a support request, check the system status page to determine if there are known system issues that might be impacting your project. Email support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by submitting a request directly from the product home page. Select Help > More Support Options from the top right menu. Select Contact Support to access the support form. Describe your problem accurately, and with as many details as possible.
After accessing the support form, select the Product and the Issue from the drop-down menus. In the Message box, include:
- The email address for the product or platform account (BitTitan account email)
- A full, detailed summary of the issue, any error messages, and the user experience ("Need urgent help" and "Call ASAP" are not full and detailed descriptions of the problem.)
- A list of the troubleshooting steps performed so far
- The name of the project or activation code
- The mailbox(es) impacted
- Your Name
- The best time for contact
- Your time zone
In addition, gather any screenshots that would help with the troubleshooting, and include any applicable log files. For missing items, include a screenshot of items at the Source and the Destination.
Premium Phone Support
If you have a critical incident that requires direct access to Support Engineers, you can buy one or more Premium Phone Support licenses. A Premium Phone Support license will guarantee that Support Engineers will call you back within two hours from the time the request is received by our system. They will work with you until the problem has been resolved.
For information about purchasing these licenses, read How do I buy Premium Phone Support?
Note: Support is only available in English.