|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
How can the DeploymentPro (legacy) Agent be forced to be run immediately?
- Log in to the end user's computer.
- Click on the system tray icon.
- Control/right-click the Guardian icon in the system tray.
- Click on Start
- The locally installed DeploymentPro agents ping BitTitan servers every 10 minutes to see if the Configure Outlook button has been clicked on, in the DeploymentPro dashboard.
- The process referenced above will bypass this wait window, and force the new Outlook profile to be created immediately.