What do I need to know about the Sync Migration Pass?
MigrationWiz allows users to perform a Sync Migration Pass to replicate changes/updates made to previously replicated items. This is a one-way synchronization; changes will be replicated from the Source to the Destination only.
Important: This Option should be used in exceptional situations.
This functionality is currently available for the following scenarios:
- All Google Drive migrations
- All OneDrive for Business migrations
Mailbox Migrations (only Contacts & Calendar items will sync)
- G Suite to Office 365
- On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 to Office 365
- Office 365 to On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
- Office 365 to Office 365
- On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 to On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
To enable the Sync Migration Pass for your project:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Edit your Project.
- Open Advanced Options.
- Under Support, add SyncItems=1 as a Support Option.
- Click Save Options.
Note: Reset statistics will need to be performed if this option was not added at the beginning of the migration. Review How do I reset statistics for my item(s)? for instructions on how to reset statistics.