How do I delete an Azure Blob storage access key when the migration project is complete?
Regenerate the Azure Blob storage access key once the migration project is complete if you don’t plan on reusing the access key. This ensures the storage access key cannot be used to access the Azure Blob storage account when the migration project is complete.
Follow the steps below to regenerate the storage access key for an Azure Blob storage account:
- Sign in to the Azure dashboard.
- In the navigation pane, choose All Resources.
- Choose the desired storage account.
- Click on the Key icon to view the access keys for the storage account.
Note: Each storage account has two storage access keys.
- Click on Regenerate for the desired storage access key.
Note: Regenerating your access keys affects virtual machines, media services, and any applications that are dependent on the storage account. All clients that use the access key to access the storage account must be updated to use the new key.