How do I download the assessment summary for HealthCheck for Azure?
An email notification with a link to the assessment dashboard in HealthCheck for Azure is sent soon after the 14-day on-premises agent analysis (called the Physical Infrastructure Analytics report) is completed. You can view the assessment through the dashboard, or you can download the assessment summary in PDF format.
Follow the steps below to access the assessment summary for HealthCheck for Azure:
- Go to the assessment dashboard page listed in the confirmation email.
- Enter your username and password, and click Login.
- Click View Details to view the full scope of Microsoft Azure pricing plans and the customer's infrastructure performance assessment.
- Click on one of the mapping configurations from the left navigation pane.
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- Click on one of the following options:
Email to have a PDF copy of the assessment summary emailed to you.
Download to download a PDF copy of the assessment summary.
Note: The mapping configuration selected from the left navigation pane defines the assessment summary emailed or downloaded.
The assessment summary is organized into the following sections:
Infrastructure Overview, a summary of findings for the assessment
Approach, the definitions of the mapping configurations and pricing plans covered in the assessment
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), the cost overview for compute, storage, and network based on mapping configuration
Hardware, Pay-as-you-go, the cost overview for compute, storage, and network for the hardware, pay-as-you-go mapping configuration.
Workload, Pay-as-you-go, the cost overview for compute, storage, and network for the workload, pay-as-you-go mapping configuration
Workload, 12-month pre-pay, the cost overview for compute, storage, and network for the workload, 12-month pre-pay mapping configuration
Mapping Design, provides more in-depth breakdown of how the selected mapping configuration maps to Azure and the associated costs