E-mail that already exists in a Destination mailbox will not be changed or affected in any way during the migration process. MigrationWiz will not delete, change, or move any items that exist in the Destination mailbox prior to running a migration.
Articles in this section
- Which Items Are and Are Not Migrated by MigrationWiz?
- Adding Recipient Mappings to a Project for User Name Changes
- Adding Support Options
- Appointment Recurrence Set to Yearly
- Are Out of Office messages migrated?
- BitTitan Audit Logging Service Parameters
- Bulk change the domain name in migration email addresses
- Can either mailbox be in use during the migration?
- Can I migrate between email accounts that have different domain suffixes?
- Can I migrate S/MIME email?