|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
How do I get the Activation Code for my users if they do not have the DeploymentPro (legacy) email?
Follow these steps to export a list of Activation Codes for all the users in a DeploymentPro project.
1. Sign into MigrationWiz.
2. Click on More, and then click on DeploymentPro, to launch DeploymentPro.
3. Open the DeploymentPro project that has the list of users who need Activation Codes.
4. In the dashboard for that DeploymentPro project, scroll down to the bottom of the user list.
5. At the bottom of the user list, find and click on the button labeled Download DeploymentPro User List in CSV file. A CSV file will be downloaded that contains the list of all the user email addresses, along with their corresponding Activation Codes.
- The CSV file will be downloaded directly to your local machine. Users will not be notified that you downloaded the list of Activation Codes.
- The Activation Code is different for every user, and none of them is the same as the project code.