|Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro (legacy) product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete or DeploymentPro for UserActivation.|
How do I re-send the DeploymentPro (legacy) email?
Re-send the DeploymentPro email to users by following these steps:
- Log in to MigrationWiz.
- Navigate to the MigrationWiz project corresponding to the DeploymentPro project in question.
- Click on More on the toolbar at the top, and from the drop-down, select DeploymentPro.
- When the list of users loads, checkmark the boxes next to the users you want to send the email to.
- Directly above the list of users, click on the Send Email button.
- The DeploymentPro email will only be re-sent to the users whose boxes you checkmarked. If you do not checkmark any of the boxes, no email will be sent.
- The DeploymentPro email is sent the first time when you set up your project. The fact that you see a list of users means that the email was already sent out once before to all the users.
- The Activation Code and link to the DeploymentPro Agent are the same as they were in the first email.