Can I migrate Google Sites pages that are not File Cabinets?
No. When migrating from Google Sites, we will only migrate File Cabinets and their contents.
Lists, Announcements, and Start Pages can be converted to File Cabinets in order to be migrated, as outlined below:
- Log in to G Suite and click the Sites tile.
- Click on the site you will be migrating.
- Open the page you would like to convert to a File Cabinet.
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Page Settings.
- Click on the Change link.
- Click on the drop-down box and select File Cabinet.
- Click the orange Change button, located at the top of the list.