Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro for UserActivation product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete.
What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro for UserActivation?
In order for DeploymentPro for UserActivation to configure Outlook to automatically connect to Office 365 or Exchange, each user who wishes to run DeploymentPro for UserActivation must have the following operating system and Outlook version:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- .NET Framework version 3.5 or later
- Outlook 2010 with KB2965295 (update from April 14, 2015)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Linux and Mac operating systems are not currently supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 is not supported.