Notice: This Knowledge Base article pertains specifically to the DeploymentPro for UserActivation product, and not to the DeploymentPro product that is part of MSPComplete.
How can the DeploymentPro for UserActivation Agent be forced to run immediately?
- Log in to the end user's computer.
- Click on the system tray icon.
- Control/right-click the Guardian icon in the system tray.
- Click on Start
- The locally installed DeploymentPro for UserActivation agents ping BitTitan servers every 10 minutes to see if the Configure Outlook button has been clicked on, in the DeploymentPro for UserActivation dashboard.
- The process referenced above will bypass this wait window, and force the new Outlook profile to be created immediately.