A single administrative account will be used to migrate all mailboxes. This means there is no need to specify a password for each user's mailbox.
In order to set up an administrator account on the Domino server, proceed as follows:
- Open Notes/Domino Administrator.
- Select the server where the mailboxes are located.
- Go to the Files tab.
- Select the folder containing the mailboxes and right-click on it.
- Go to the menu to manage access control.
- Select the user to be used to perform the migration.
- Grant this account sufficient rights to access the mailboxes.
NOTE: The administrator account will need to have the following included for permissions applied to each nsf file being migrated.
Delete Documents: Enabled (This is not a default permission, and must be manually selected, or your Domino server will run out of space very quickly.)