How do I set up an admin account on Lotus Notes or Lotus Domino server?
A single administrative account will be used to migrate all mailboxes. This means there is no need to specify a password for each user's mailbox.
In order to set up an administrator account on the Domino server, proceed as follows:
- Open Notes/Domino Administrator.
- Select the server where the mailboxes are located.
- Go to the Files tab:
- Select the folder containing the mailboxes and right-click on it:
- Go to the menu to manage access control:
- Select the user to be used to perform the migration:
- Grant this account sufficient rights to access the mailboxes: