You can customize the notification emails that MigrationWiz sends for successful migrations, failed migrations, or to verify credentials from the customer’s users.
Complete these steps to customize notification emails in MigrationWiz:
- Sign in to MSPComplete.
- In the MigrationWiz Project Details section of the Getting Started page, click Go To My Projects.
- In the top left corner of the page, select the appropriate workgroup.
- Click the project for which you want to customize email notifications.
- Click Edit Project in the top menu bar, and then click Advanced Options.
- In the Customize Notification Email section, select one of the following tabs:
- To customize the notification email for a successful migration, select Success and add a checkmark next to Customize "successful migration" email.
- To customize the notification email for a failed migration, select Failed and add a checkmark next to Customize "failed migration" email.
- To customize the notification email for requesting credentials from users, select Credentials and add a checkmark next to Customize "request credentials" email.
Note: At this time, the notification emails only support simple text customization.
|Project Type||The type of migration project (mailbox migration, document migration, etc.).|
|SourceSystem||The source evironment (Hosted Exchange, G Suite, Office 365, etc.).|
|SourceIdentifier||The source account (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|DestinationSystem||The destination environment (Hosted Exchange, G Suite, Office 365, etc.)|
|DestinationIdentifier||The destination account (email@example.com).|
|AdminFullName||The full display name of the MigrationWiz administrator (John Doe).|
|AdminEmailAddress||The email address of the MigrationWiz administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|FailureMessage||The error message for a failed migration. (Reason: Your migration failed checking source credentials.).
Note: This parameter is recommended only for the failed notification email.
|CredentialsUrl||The URL where users can enter their credetials (https://migrationwiz.bittitan.com/user-credentials/input?i=xxxxxx).
Note: This parameter is recommended only for the credential notification email.
Note: MigrationWiz notification emails originate from email@example.com on behalf of your BitTitan user account. This cannot be changed; this feature was designed to prevent potential abuse.