How do I request a full HealthCheck for Office 365 report?
Complete the steps below to request a full HealthCheck for Office 365 report for a customer. The report will be emailed to you as a CSV file.
- From the All Products page in MSPComplete, click HealthCheck for Office 365.
- Click a customer name to view the HealthCheck for Office 365 results for that customer.
- Click Email Full Report.
- Click Send Email to confirm the email address and send the report. The report is sent to the email address associated with your BitTitan account.
- The email includes a ZIP file attachment with a HealthCheckO365-Report CSV file that lists the HealthCheck for Office 365 compatability check results for all of the customer's users.
- The HealthCheckO365-Report CSV file is limited to 1,000 users. If you need the full report above 1,000 users, request it from BitTitan support.
- To update the email address associated with your BitTitan account, click Account from the top of the page, and then click Edit profile.
- The email will come from the following email address: DoNotReply@BitTitan.com, with the subject heading "Report for bittitan.com: HealthCheck for Office 365".