You are not authorized to perform that operation Action: GetFullItems.
This error can occur if:
- The user account no longer exists in the Domino Directory. To resolve this, confirm that the user account exists in the Domino Directory.
- The user account has been moved to a different Domino server. If the user is on a different Domino server than the admin account:
- Create a new admin account on the same Domino server as the user account.
- Explicitly grant the new admin account Manager access to the mail file with all permissions enabled.
- Use the new admin account for the migration.
- The admin account does not have correct permissions to access the mail file. Even if the admin account can access the mailbox, permissions may not have been set correctly throughout all items in the mailbox. To confirm that the admin account has the correct permissions:
- Locate and confirm that the admin account can open the mail file.
- If the error "You are not authorized to perform that operation" occurs when trying to open the mail file directly, explicitly grant the admin account Manager level access to the mail file with all permissions enabled.