How do you use DeploymentPro with multiple Domains?
This example deploys the OutlookConfigurator Module to Domain A and Domain B.
1. Log in to MSPComplete and click on DeploymentPro.
2. Select a customer.
3. You will see a list of all of your users with their Primary Email addresses reflecting each domain.
3. On the top right, click Settings.
4. Under Module Configuration. update the domain to Domain A, and click Save and Continue.
5. Select all Domain A users, and click Run Module.
6. Verify that each user has the correct Destination Email (User Principal Name) and Domain A.
7. Set the date and time. and click Run Module. The selected users will now show as Scheduled.
8. Repeat Steps 3 through 7 for the users in Domain B.
Note: You will have to track which users you changed the Domain for in a spreadsheet, because the UI only shows the current configured domain under the Primary Email Address.