This video provides a breakdown of all the steps to be followed when performing a mailbox migration project from On-Premises Exchange to Office 365. It also includes the steps to be followed to automate the configuration of Outlook profiles, using the legacy version of DeploymentPro.
Articles in this section
- Project Sharing in MigrationWiz
- What is the difference between a Storage Account and a Bucket Name?
- ERROR: Your administrator has not yet scheduled a date to configure Outlook. Continue working normally.
- How do I mail-enable Public Folders for use at a later time?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- Video: Export to PST migrations
- Video: On-Premises Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Google Drive to OneDrive for Business Migrations
- Video: Google Apps to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Office 365 to Office 365 migration while keeping the same domain name