This video provides key things to be aware of when performing a document migration from Google Drive to OneDrive for Business, like certain limitations to OneDrive for Business which could impact your migration. It also provides a full walk-through demonstration of a migration for this scenario, including adding the recommended Advanced Options so you will have an optimal migration experience.
Articles in this section
- New OAuth 2.0 Google Client ID
- What is the difference between a Storage Account and a Bucket Name?
- ERROR: Your administrator has not yet scheduled a date to configure Outlook. Continue working normally.
- How do I mail-enable Public Folders for use at a later time?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- Video: Export to PST migrations
- Video: On-Premises Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Google Drive to OneDrive for Business Migrations
- Video: Google Apps to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Office 365 to Office 365 migration while keeping the same domain name