To manage services for your customers, you purchase subscriptions that allow you to migrate user data and provide services on a continuing basis. You can also purchase single-use licenses for premium services, such as HealthCheck for Azure and Concierge. Purchase licenses for one-time migrations for which on-going managed services are not needed.
Sections in this article:
Administrators and managers can purchase subscriptions as needed. MSPComplete guides you through the purchase process, and a purchase screen appears in different contexts, such as when adding agents to a Workgroup. Follow the on-screen prompts to purchase the necessary subscriptions.
To purchase licenses, you go to the SalesBuilder page and the billing information is entered only after the licenses are added to the shopping cart and a checkout request is made.
Follow these steps to purchase licenses:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
- Click the Licenses tab, and then click Purchase Licenses or Shopping Cart.
- Locate the desired licenses, enter the number of licenses to purchase, and click Next.
- Review the shopping cart to ensure it's accurate, and then click one of these options:
- Create Quote: Create price quote that you can access later. Quotes are valid for up to 30 days.
- Purchase: Purchase the licenses using a credit card. Follow the on-screen prompts to purchase the necessary subscriptions.
Note: The Licenses tab in the Settings section of MSPComplete displays the purchased subscriptions and licenses.