MSPComplete subscriptions must be assigned to your customers' users before you can perform services or projects for them. If you have the administrator role or manager role for the selected workgroup, you apply customer subscriptions to users on the customer's Users page, either collectively or on a per-user basis.
For more information: To learn about subscriptions, see the Subscriptions and Licensing FAQ.
Complete these steps to assign subscriptions to users:
- Select the appropriate workgroup at the top of the left navigation pane, and then click All Customers.
- Click the customer for which you want to assign subscriptions.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the ellipsis (…) next to the user for whom you want to apply a subscription.
- Click Apply Subscription.
Note: To apply subscriptions to multiple users at the same time, select the check box to the left of the users' email addresses, click the ellipsis in the upper right, and then click Apply Subscription.
- In the form that appears, you can do the following:
- Learn more about subscriptions
- View the current subscription status for this user
- Start the process of purchasing a subscription
- Assign a purchased subscription to this user
Important: If the workgroup doesn't have available subscriptions that are currently unassigned, the form that appears when you click Apply Subscription walks you through the steps to purchase subscriptions.
Allow time for the subscription to propagate through the system before trying to perform services against the newly subscribed user.