Administrators and managers can disable or enable subscription renewals for subscribed agents.
Follow these steps to disable or enable subscription renewals:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click People on the left navigation pane.
- Click the Subscribed Users
Note: The Subscribed Users page displays agents who have a subscription. It does not show the agents who don’t have a subscription. Read the Assign Subscriptions to Agents article for more information about how subscriptions are consumed.
- Add a checkmark next to the agent(s) you want to modify.
- Select one of the following from the context menu:
- Select Enable Renew to turn the auto-renew feature on for the agent. When this agent reaches the end of the subscription period, the subscription will automatically renew.
- Select Disable Renew to turn the auto-renew feature off for the agent. When this agent reaches the end of the subscription period, the subscription will not renew.
- Verify the settings for the selected agent in the Auto-Renew column.
- An X signifies the user is not configured to auto-renew.
- A checkmark signifies the user is configured to auto-renew.
- Click Save.