On the Subscriptions page, administrators and managers can view and update subscription renewals for any subscribed users within a workgroup:
- Select the workgroup at the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Subscribed users tab.
Note: The Subscriptions page displays users who have been assigned subscriptions. It does not show the users who have not been assigned subscriptions. You can assign the subscriptions on the customer’s Users page. The changes you make there are then reflected on the Subscriptions page. For more information, refer to the Apply subscriptions to users topic.
- The Subscriptions page initially lists all users for all customers. Use the Filter drop-down menu to narrow down the list of subscribed users.
- Use the date range filter to narrow down the list to users whose subscriptions are expired, or expiring in the next 30 to 90 days.
- Use the customer filter option to narrow down the list to users for a single customer
- Select Enable Renew to turn the auto-renew feature on for the user. When this user reaches the end of the subscription period, the subscription will automatically renew.
- Select Disable Renew to turn the auto-renew feature off for the user. When this user reaches the end of the subscription period, the subscription will not renew.
- An X signifies the user is not configured to auto-renew.
- A checkmark signifies the user is configured to auto-renew.