Administrators must configure billing information for a workgroup before subscriptions can be purchased. Each workgroup retains billing information from one credit card only. If you want to use multiple credit cards, you must set up separate workgroups. If you have created multiple workgroups, enter the billing information separately for each.
Follow these steps to configure billing information for a workgroup:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
- Under the Workgroup tab, click Add Payment.
- In the form that appears, read the terms and conditions, scrolling to the end of the text.
- After you have read the terms and conditions, click the box for Yes, I have read and agree to terms and conditions.
- Click Next.
- Add your billing address.
- The shipping address designates the place of business where you use the subscriptions. It is automatically duplicated from the billing address. If you need to change this, deselect Ship to billing address, and then enter new shipping information.
- Click Next.
- If you have arranged for net terms, such as being billed every month, you will see a Payment Method Click the radio button that indicates your billing preference:
- Select Credit Card if you do not want to use net terms for subscription purchases in this workgroup. In this case, enter the credit card information.
- Select Net Terms/P.O.if you want to use the prearranged net terms for purchases in this workgroup. In this case, you do not need to enter credit card information.
- To set up credit card purchases, enter the information for the credit card that will be billed for subscription purchases.
- Click Confirm.
Note:The Overview tab in the Settings section of MSPComplete displays the payment method and the currency used for the charges when you purchase subscriptions with a credit card.