Administrators must configure billing information for a workgroup before subscriptions can be purchased. This article shows you how to configure billing information for a workgroup in MSPComplete.
Sections of this article:
- Get familiar with BitTitan subscriptions and licenses. Read the Subscription and licensing FAQ article for more information.
Each workgroup retains billing information from one credit card only. If you want to use multiple credit cards, you can set up separate workgroups. If you have created multiple workgroups, enter the billing information separately for each. For more information, read the Workgroups article.
Follow these steps to configure billing information:
- Select the appropriate workgroup at the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Overview tab, and then click Add Payment.
- In the form that appears, read the terms and conditions, scrolling to the end of the text.
- After you have read the terms and conditions, click the box for Yes, I have read and agree to terms and conditions.
- Click Next.
- Add your billing address information.
- The shipping address designates the place of business where you use the subscriptions. It is automatically duplicated from the billing address. If you need to change this, deselect Ship to billing address, and then enter new shipping information.
- Click Next.
- If you have arranged for net terms, such as being billed every month, you will see a Payment Method option. Click the radio button that indicates your billing preference:
- Select Credit Card if you do not want to use net terms for subscription purchases in this workgroup. In this case, enter the credit card information.
- Select Net Terms/P.O. if you want to use the pre-arranged net terms for purchases in this workgroup. In this case, you do not need to enter credit card information.
Note: The Overview tab in the Settings section of MSPComplete displays the payment method and the currency used for the charges when you purchase subscriptions with a credit card.
- Administrators and managers can purchase subscriptions once billing information has been configured for a workgroup. Read the Purchase subscriptions or licenses article for more information.
- Update the billing information if the credit card expires or is replaced with a new credit card. Read the Update billing credit card article for more information.
- Read the Change billing to U.S. dollars (USD) for more information.