Simply schedule it as you did before with the UI or PowerShell, and change it to the desired time and date. It will update that information on the back end servers, and then download the update to the client within 15 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up DeploymentPro with Multiple Domains?
- Can I use AutoDiscover instead of DeploymentPro to set up my Outlook profiles?
- Can I use DeploymentPro to configure multiple machines for an individual user?
- Changing Username for DeploymentPro Configurations
- DeploymentPro - Supported Destination Systems
- DeploymentPro - System Requirements
- DeploymentPro Configuration in Outlook Profile
- DeploymentPro Cutover Scheduling Time Zone
- Does DeploymentPro work with ADFS?
- Does Outlook need to be running to use the DeploymentPro Agent?