Simply schedule it as you did before with the UI or PowerShell, and change it to the desired time and date. It will update that information on the back end servers, and then download the update to the client within 15 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Reset expired or temporary user passwords for Office 365 with DeploymentPro
- Error: This program is blocked by group policy
- Error: "We've encountered an error with OutlookConfigurator. Access is denied."
- How can I keep DeploymentPro from opening the configuration window repeatedly after cutover?
- How do I change the scheduled date of DeploymentPro before it has been run?
- Video: Use DeploymentPro to configure Outlook email profiles
- Use PowerShell to run the DeploymentPro module
- How do I change the Username for my DeploymentPro Configurations?
- How do I configure DMA-DeploymentPro when the SMTP address does not match the UPN?