Simply schedule it as you did before with the UI or PowerShell, and change it to the desired time and date. It will update that information on the back end servers, and then download the update to the client within 15 minutes.
Articles in this section
- DeploymentPro Guide
- How can I keep DeploymentPro from opening the configuration window repeatedly after cutover?
- How do I change the scheduled date of DeploymentPro before it has been run?
- Video: Use DeploymentPro to configure Outlook email profiles
- Use PowerShell to run the DeploymentPro module
- Can I use a Kiosk license with DeploymentPro?
- How do I change the Username for my DeploymentPro Configurations?
- Is it possible to silently install the Device Management Agent?
- Does DeploymentPro attach password-protected PST files to new profiles it creates?
- How do you use DeploymentPro with multiple Domains?