Currently, we do not support migrations to or from Team Drives in G Suite. This is largely because Team Drive uses a different root folder than Google Drive does. Team Drives also follow different organization, sharing, and ownership models, so the same methods used to migrate Google Drive will not work to migrate Team Drives.
Articles in this section
- Why are some Google Drive folders named the same as an email address of another user?
- How do I increase the folder limit for document migrations?
- How do I export users from Box?
- How are shared folders migrated when Dropbox is configured as the Destination for a Document Migration?
- What are best practices for performing a file share to SharePoint Online migration?
- How does Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive with Moderate Mode work?
- Dropbox FAQ
- Document Migration Best Practices
- How does MigrationWiz behave in the case of an owned document inside a non-owned folder?
- How are shared documents handled when migrating documents?