In this video, we discuss the three different migration strategy. We describe the use case for each and their advantages/disadvantages.
Articles in this section
- Adding Recipient Mappings to a Project for User Name Changes
- Setting Impersonation Scope when Migrating to and from Exchange Online
- Set the Time Zone for Mailbox Migration Destinations
- What do I need to know about Admin Credentials?
- How do I find my AWS Access Key and Secret Access Key?
- How many items should I migrate simultaneously?
- Migrating from a WebCentral Host
- Is the Source Exchange 2007 or later?
- What is the Global Address List (GAL), and how does MigrationWiz interact with it?
- How do I ensure the Lotus Notes Extractor only uses US-based IP addresses?