NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Organized, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Runbooks.
- Find Google Mailbox to Office 365 - <your initials>.
- Select the Customer, and click Estimate and launch.
- When you want to assign a Task to a User or Team, click on Unassigned. This will give you the option to assign either a Team or a User to the Task or Service.
- If you select a Team, the Task will be assigned to a User automatically, in the case of load-balanced teams. Otherwise, one of the Users from that Team must claim that Task.
- When you assign Users to the Service and Tasks, the estimated cost to run the Service will be updated.
- Click Launch Service.