NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Runbooks.
- Find Google Mailbox to Office 365 - <your initials>.
- Click on the ellipsis of that Runbook.
- Select Edit Runbook.
- Go to task Create administrator account on the Office 365 tenant.
- Go to the bottom of the instructions.
- Click Select the PowerShell Script.
- Click the Script Block button (as indicated below).
- Set Language to PowerShell.
- Open the file LabScriptOffice365Admin.ps1 on your desktop.
- Copy and paste the content of the file in the Script Block screen.
- Click OK.
- Click Publish.