BitTitan DeploymentPro configures Outlook email profiles to the new Destination server, and moves users’ AutoComplete, email signatures, and PST files to the reconfigured email profile. However, DeploymentPro does not set the users’ default email signatures for new messages, replies, and forwards.
BitTitan UserActivation automatically creates an Office 365 tenant, creates users and mailboxes, assigns licenses, manages all DNS changes, and migrates mailbox data.
Three versions of DeploymentPro are currently serviced by BitTitan:
- DeploymentPro - This is the latest version of DeploymentPro that uses the Device Management Agent (DMA). It does not configure Office 365 like the legacy DeploymentPro with UserActivation product. Read the Introduction to Device Management article for more information about the Device Management and DMA.
- DeploymentPro for UserActivation - This is the legacy version of DeploymentPro that is bundled with UserActivation.
- DeploymentPro (legacy) - This is a legacy version of DeploymentPro that uses its own dedicated web portal for configuration. DeploymentPro (legacy) licenses are no longer available for purchase and this product has been fully replace by the above version of DeploymentPro.
Here are key DeploymentPro and UserActivation articles to help you get started:
- DeploymentPro Guide
- What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro?
- What Destination systems are supported by DeploymentPro?
- Use PowerShell to run DeploymentPro
- How do you use DeploymentPro with multiple Domains?
- What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro (legacy)?
- Video: Use DeploymentPro to configure Outlook email profiles
- What Destination systems are supported by DeploymentPro (legacy)?
- How do I migrate users in batches with DeploymentPro?
- How do I troubleshoot DeploymentPro?
DeploymentPro for UserActivation
- What is UserActivation?
- UserActivation process overview
- UserActivation Training Guide
- UserActivation for Office 365 Deployment Guide (PDF)
- What migration strategy does UserActivation leverage?
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 1: Overview and Introduction
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 2: Office 365 and source email system settings
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 3: Configure Profiles, user lists, and distribution lists
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 4: Configure Office 365 and the Pre-Stage migration
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 5: MX Cutover
- UserActivation Web Portal
- What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro for UserActivation?
- What does DeploymentPro for UserActivation configure/not configure?
- DeploymentPro for UserActivation Group Policy Install Instructions
- How do I install the DeploymentPro for UserActivation Agent using a logon script?
- How do I uninstall DeploymentPro for UserActivation?