BitTitan DeploymentPro is a module of Device Management and the Device Management Agent (DMA) that remotely configures Outlook email profiles after you perform a mailbox migration to Microsoft Office 365.
DeploymentPro configures Outlook email profiles to the new Destination server, and moves users’ AutoComplete, email signatures, and PST files to the reconfigured email profile. However, DeploymentPro does not set the users’ default email signatures for new messages, replies, and forwards.
UserActivation automatically creates an Office 365 account, creates users and assigns licenses, manages all DNS changes, migrates mailbox data, and deploys and configures desktop applications so they connect automatically to Office 365.
The list below link to some of the key articles you need to help you get started with DeploymentPro and UserActivation.
- DeploymentPro Guide
- What are the system requirements for DeploymentPro for UserActivation?
- Video: Use DeploymentPro to configure Outlook email profiles
- What Destination systems are supported by DeploymentPro?
- What does DeploymentPro for UserActivation configure/not configure?
- DeploymentPro for UserActivation Group Policy Install Instructions
- How do I install the DeploymentPro for UserActivation Agent using a logon script?
- How do I uninstall DeploymentPro for UserActivation?
- Use PowerShell to run DeploymentPro
- How do you use DeploymentPro with multiple Domains?
- How do I migrate users in batches with DeploymentPro?
- How do I troubleshoot DeploymentPro?
- What is UserActivation?
- UserActivation process overview
- UserActivation Training Guide
- UserActivation for Office 365 Deployment Guide (PDF)
- What migration strategy does UserActivation leverage?
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 1: Overview and Introduction
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 2: Office 365 and source email system settings
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 3: Configure Profiles, user lists, and distribution lists
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 4: Configure Office 365 and the Pre-Stage migration
- Video: Configuring UserActivation, Part 5: MX Cutover
- UserActivation Web Portal