The Service Report appears in the Task list for a Service after all Tasks are completed. The Service Report provides a high-level overview of the Service estimates against actual cost and effort.
For more information: Read the Runbooks, Services, and Tasks Overview article.
Follow these steps to view the Service Report for a completed Service:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Delivery Center on the left navigation pane.
- Click the Completed Services tab.
- Click the completed Service for which you want to view the Service Report.
- Click Service Report on the Task list for the Service.
The Service Report displays these details:
Due date and completed date
The due date defined for the Service and the date the final Task was completed.
Estimated Effort and Actual Effort
The estimated effort (hours, minutes, and seconds) for the Service and the actual effort to complete the Service. The time over or under the estimated level of effort is highlighted.
Estimated Cost and Actual Cost
The estimated cost for the Service and the actual cost to complete the Service. The cost over or under the estimated cost is highlighted.
- Click See Additional Reports to access the Reports Page where you can request a detailed report of costs for the Service.
For more information: Read the View and add workgroup reports.