NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- This is a shared workgroup only available for Elevate Attendees.
- Use only customers and Runbooks that you have created.
- Use only your account (and BitTitan people) when you assign people to Services and Tasks.
- We will provide you with all the documentation necessary to complete the labs.
- The ideal workflow is to start with Lab 1 and move on until you have completed Lab 4.
Redwood IT now understands the true cost of the service delivery. However, every Friday afternoon, the service delivery manager has meetings with each delivery engineer about the status of projects and services. He does this to create a report for the CEO, so that he can answer customers’ questions. Unfortunately, during the week, the CEO asks him for status updates on the fly. As a result, the service delivery manager spends about six hours a week handling this when he could be spending the time on improving service delivery.
Labs To Run: