The Workgroup Delivery Center contains all active and completed Services for all Customers across the Workgroup. The Delivery Center is where all agents can view the status of Services and their associated Tasks.
For more information: Read the Runbooks, Services, and Tasks Overview article.
Follow these steps to view Services on the Workgroup Delivery Center:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Delivery Center on the left navigation pane.
- This information is displayed for each Service in the Delivery Center:
The name of the Service.
Service completion percentage
The completion percentage for the Service.
The Service status.
- A spinning circle icon is displayed if a Task for the Service is in progress.
- A blocked icon is displayed if a Task for the Service is blocked.
- A check mark icon is displayed if all Tasks for the Service are completed
Service due date
The Service due date.
The Service owner.
The customer for which the Service belongs to.
Service runtime and time estimate
The actual runtime for the Service, and the total estimated time for the Service.
You can view the Service, save the Service as a runbook, or delete the Service. You can also click a Service to view the individual Tasks for that Service.
Note: Services are split between the Active Services and Completed Services tabs in the Delivery Center.