NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Organized, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Runbooks.
- Find Google Mailbox to Office 365 - <your initials>.
- Select the Customer you want to execute this Runbook for.
- Click Estimate and Launch.
- Assign the Service and Tasks to a User or a Team.
- Change the scheduling of the Service as needed. Changing the Users or Teams assigned to Services or Tasks will influence the cost.
- Click Launch Service.
- Start the Tasks by clicking on Start this Task.
- Finalize the Task by clicking on Complete.
- Continue until all Tasks are completed.