Administrators and managers can edit agent roles and their hourly rate. Roles control what agents can do in MSPComplete, and the hourly rate is used to calculate the estimated cost for the services assigned to the agent.
Follow these steps to edit agent role and hourly rate:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click People on the left navigation pane.
- Under the Agents tab, click the ellipsis icon for an agent, and then select Edit.
- You can edit the details listed below:
Choose one of the available roles:
For more information: Read the MSPComplete Agent Roles and Privileges article.
MSPComplete plan subscriptions are consumed when agents are added and are given an administrator, manager, or associate role. If no subscriptions are available at that time, you will be prompted to purchase more subscriptions before those agents can be given a role.
If one of your agents leaves your organization, you can update that agent's role to inactive. This frees up the subscription to be consumed when/if another agent is added and is given an administrator, manager, or associate role.
Enter an hourly rate for the agent.
Note: Editing the hourly rate will automatically update the estimated cost for the services assigned to the agent.
- Click Save to save your changes.