NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- This is a shared workgroup only available for Elevate Attendees.
- Use only customers and Runbooks that you have created.
- Use only your account (and BitTitan people) when you assign people to Services and Tasks.
- We will provide you with all the documentation necessary to complete the labs.
- The ideal workflow is to start with Lab 1 and move on until you have completed Lab 7.
Redwood IT has been implementing their documentation in MSPComplete. The CEO wants the service delivery manager to better understand the true cost and its impact on his service delivery team. A lot of his team members have been complaining that they are executing tasks that are either too hard or too easy for them; they feel this is because a full service is assigned to one person. The delivery manager wants to start improving the experience by trying to assign a person with the right skill set to the right task, and see what the impact is on the service cost and service delivery experience.
Labs To Run: