If you used MSPComplete before April 2017, your existing administrators are single-customer administrators in the updated interface and inactive workgroup administrators for the default workgroup. This means that they have administrator privileges on a customer-by-customer basis and no active privileges for the overall workgroup. We recommend that you assign administrator or manager roles to the inactive workgroup agents by editing the agent information as described in the Edit Agent Role and Hourly Rate article.
If you do not want to activate customer administrators as workgroup administrators, you can continue to manage administrators from legacy MSPComplete versions, and invite other people to become single-customer administrators.
Follow these steps to manage administrators for a single customer:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click All Customers in the left navigation pane.
- Click the customer name in the list of customers.
- Click Manage on the top-right section of the page, and select one of these options:
- Click Manage Administrators to view, edit, or delete administrators for this customer.
- Click Invite New Administrator to invite a new administrator to help manage this customer.
- The invitation and management features for single-customer administrators are similar to those for workgroup administrators, as described in the Invite Agents article.