NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Go to All Customers.
- Select your Customer.
- Click Endpoints.
- Click Add Endpoint.
- Fill in Endpoint Name with Office365.
- Set Endpoint Type to Office 365.
- Fill in Administrator Username with email@example.com.
- Fill in Administrator Password with P@ssword.
- Click Add.
- Confirm that the endpoint is created.
- Go to Runbooks.
- Click New Runbook.
- Change the name of the service <your initials> Run Endpoint Enumeration.
- From the drop-down menu, select Add Task.
- Click PowerShell Automation.
- Change the Task name to Enumerate Endpoints.
- Copy the following in the Script Block.
Write-Information "Retrieving Endpoints"
$customerEndpoints = Get-BT_Endpoint -Ticket $mspc.CustomerTicket -IsDeleted $false -Environment Beta -ErrorAction Stop
Write-Information "Could not retrieve Endpoints"
#Cycle to throw endpoints to UI
Foreach($endpoint in $customerEndpoints)
- Click Save Script.
- Drag the Task Enumerate Endpoints to the first position in the Task list.
- Remove the Task New Task by clicking on the trash can.
- Click Publish.
- Run the <your initials> Run Endpoint Enumeration Runbook.
- Select the Customer you used for the Endpoint creation in Step 2.
- Click Estimate and Launch.
- Click Launch Service.
- Click Run Automation.
- Click View Automation Logs. Hit Refresh when prompted.
- Confirm that your endpoint is listed in the Automation Logs.