NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Organized, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Reports.
- Click Completed Services.
- Click + Add Report.
- If you want the report for one Customer, select Customer.
- Select Start date as 10/01/2017.
- Select End date as 10/31/2017.
- Click Save.
- Wait until the report has been generated.
- Click Oct 01, 2017 - Oct 31, 2017 to see the results of the report.
- If you want to download the .csv with the results, click Download CSV.