NOTE: While review of this lab scenario is useful for all BitTitan customers, the specific lab instructions will only work with a shared Workgroup and resources created for attendees of the ELEVATE '17 Conference. The BitTitan team plans to make executable labs available for all BitTitan customers in the coming months.
Product: MSPComplete, Get Organized, Get Optimized, Get Automated
- You need to be a part of the Workgroup "Elevate Labs" in order to execute these labs. Contact your lab administrator, who should be in the room with you, to add you to this Workgroup.
- An MSPComplete account
- Click Delivery Center.
- Click the Filter icon to see the list of filters. In Runbook field, select your Runbook so you can visualize your Runbook instances.
This will visualize:
- the status of the Service
- the scheduling of the Service
- the owner of the server
- the Customer for which this Service is deployed
- the time spent on the Service vs the time estimated