We want to make sure that every Customer understands exactly what the BitTitan Support team can help you with. Our Support team is here to help you understand and use MSPComplete.
If you're wondering whether or not a specific automation scenario qualifies for BitTitan Support, the best question to ask yourself is: Does this issue have to do with the execution of a BitTitan product?
We are here to help you use BitTitan products. Keep in mind that we cannot assist with PowerShell commands that make modifications to your environment. We cannot be liable for any modifications that have been made to your environment. BitTitan Support cannot help author, verify, troubleshoot, test, improve, or modify non-BitTitan scripts because this may create liability issues or copyright issues related to code execution. We also cannot do these things because doing so often requires complex gathering of requirements beyond BitTitan Support's capabilities.
|PowerShell Script Development||Answering questions related to PowerShell scripts provided by BitTitan||Authoring, verifying, troubleshooting, testing, or modifying non-BitTitan PowerShell scripts|
|PowerShell Capabilities||Answering questions related to MSPComplete-specific PowerShell capabilities, syntax, etc.||Answering non-MSPComplete general questions about PowerShell capabilities|
|PowerShell Script Conversion||Answering questions related to converting custom PowerShell scripts to work with MSPComplete||Converting custom PowerShell scripts to work with MSPComplete|
|Integration Scenarios||Answering questions related to MSPComplete integration scenarios||Configuring, troubleshooting, testing, improving or modifying custom integration configurations (example: ISV integration, Webhooks, etc.)|
Here are some basic scenario questions that will help you understand what is and isn't supported:
- I'm running automation in a third-party Runbook, and I'm getting an error. Can you help me fix the script? Not Supported.
- I configured a Webhook to call into MSPComplete, but I think there may be some issues with it. Can you help me? Supported
- Can you code review my PowerShell script to identify syntax errors? Not Supported
- I am trying to convert a byte array to a string using PowerShell, can you help me out? Not Supported
- I created a PowerShell script a few years ago, which I have tested and it works very well, but I'm having trouble implementing it in MSPComplete. Can you help me out? Supported, but only in advising you, not actually performing your conversion