Administrators and managers must apply User Migration Bundle licenses to the customer's users before mailbox, document, and personal archive migrations can be performed for those users. Note that other license types (Mailbox Migration and Public Folder Migration licenses) do not need to be applied manually, because the system will automatically add those as needed once the migration process is started. Read the Which migration license should I choose? article for more information about licensing options.
Follow these steps to apply User Migration Bundle licenses to users:
- Sign in to MSPComplete at https://manage.bittitan.com.
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- On the left navigation pane, click All Customers.
- Click the Customer that employs the user for whom you want to apply a User Migration Bundle license.
- Click the Users tab at the top of the page.
- Point to the user for whom you want to apply a license.
- Click the ellipsis on the right.
Note: To apply a license to all the users on the list, select the checkbox to the left of the Primary Email Address column heading, and then click Apply User Migration Bundle License at the top of the list.
- Click Apply User Migration Bundle License.
- If there is a current, valid User Migration Bundle license for the Customer and at least one unassigned User Migration Bundle license, click Confirm
Important: If there are no User Migration Bundle licenses that are currently unassigned, the form that appears provides all the necessary information and walks you through the steps of purchasing User Migration Bundle licenses.
Allow time for the license to process through the system before trying to perform migrations for the newly licensed user accounts.