Administrators and managers must apply user migration bundle licenses to the customer's users before mailbox, document, and personal archive migrations can be performed for those users.
Follow these steps to apply user migration bundle licenses to users:
- Select the Workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- On the left navigation pane, click All Customers.
- Click the Customer that employs the user for whom you want to apply a user migration bundle license.
- Click the Users tab at the top of the page.
- Point to the user for whom you want to apply a license.
- Click the ellipsis on the right.
Note: To apply a license to all the users on the list, select the checkbox to the left of Primary Email Address, and then click Apply Subscription at the top of the list.
- Click Apply Subscription.
- If there is a current, valid subscription for the Customer and at least one unassigned subscription, click Confirm.
Important: If the Customer doesn’t have any purchased user migration bundle licenses that are currently unassigned, the form that appears when you click Apply Subscription provides all the necessary information and walks you through the steps of purchasing user migration bundle licenses.
Allow time for the subscription to propagate through the system before trying to perform migrations for the newly licensed user accounts.