Assessing your migration readiness is an important part of the planning and preparation phase of any migration. When the migration targets are Microsoft Azure or Office 365, BitTitan provides assessment tools that not only audit your network and network resources, but also report planning and preparation recommendations.
HealthCheck for Azure
HealthCheck for Azure scans all of a network’s physical and virtual nodes over a 14-day period, analyzes the network infrastructure, assesses migration readiness, and calculates the cost to move servers and workloads to Azure. Additionally, it maps dependencies among network nodes, applications and services, and provides a configuration map on which to base migration planning.
- Getting Started with HealthCheck for Azure
- Video: HealthCheck for Azure Bootcamp
- A Tour of HealthCheck for Azure
- Running a HealthCheck for Azure Assessment
- HealthCheck for Azure Agentless Overview
- HealthCheck for Azure Assess Glossary
- Agent Installation Guidelines
- HealthCheck for Azure FAQ
- How do I access the HealthCheck for Azure Migration Planner?
- What data is collected by the HealthCheck for Azure Agent?
- HealthCheck Assessment Report: Guide for Azure
HealthCheck for Office 365
BitTitan HealthCheck for Office 365 is a service module in MSPComplete that assesses customer networks and computers for compatibility with Office 365. The assessment reports on items such as operating system version, CPU consumption, memory, network bandwidth, Microsoft Office client versions, and several other factors.
- Video: HealthCheck for Office 365 Overview
- What information is gathered by the HealthCheck for Office 365 assessment?
- Run a HealthCheck for Office 365 Assessment
- View the HealthCheck for Office 365 Page
- Do I need to purchase licenses for HealthCheck for Office 365?
- How do I access the HealthCheck for Office 365 overview?
- What are the system requirements for HealthCheck for Office 365?