The Lotus Extractor is a small console application that extracts data from the Domino server, then streams the data to your MigrationWiz web portal.
Note: The Lotus Extractor requires that you have the .NET Framework version 4.6.1 or later installed on the computer on which you install and run the extractor.
The list below outlines some important best practices for installing and running the Lotus Extractor.
- You can migrate up to 15 mailboxes simultaneously. Once you have created your migration project, go to MigrationWiz advanced options and set the number of concurrent migrations to 15. For guidance, see How do I specify how many items to migrate simultaneously?
- Deploy the Lotus Extractor to the same local area network where the target Domino server is located. However, do not deploy the extractor to a computer on which the Domino server is deployed.
- Deploy no more than one extractor instance to a given computer.
The list below provides links to several important articles in the BitTitan Help Center to help you deploy and run the Lotus Extractor.
- How do I set up the Lotus Notes Extractor?
- How do I download and install the latest Lotus Extractor?
- How do I manually update Lotus Extractor when a version is already installed?
- What are some best practices for setting up the Lotus Notes Extractor environments?
- What are the requirements for running Lotus Extractor?
- How stable is the Lotus Extractor and how well does it perform?
- Does Lotus Extractor work through a proxy?
- How secure is the Lotus Extractor?
- Lotus Extractor FAQ
- Download the Lotus Extractor